Friday, September 05, 2014

Production Journey Through The Legends

Reflection for the Production Journey Through The Legends


Something I was pleased with the music because it got a good beat in the crowd.


I really enjoyed learning the fin shaking because it gave the crowd a good laugh.

Something I found hard was my line because I had to slow down all the time well sometimes.
Something that made me think was the baby whale and the other whales.
Something I want to get better at is getting to the fount of the stage.


My Favorite part of the production was the smoke when the whales turn to hills.

My best bit of feedback for the production was from mum. She said to me that “The effects were great”              

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed watching you in the production, James. I think you you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a fantastic shark, James! I loved the music too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. James We were Great Sharks But you and Camden Were the Best

    ReplyDelete