Thursday, September 04, 2014

Production diary

WALT: record and share our thoughts. Text type: Diary\
Success Criteria
Self assessment
Buddy Assessment
Teacher Assessment
Introduce yourself and your role “Dear Diary...”



Honest thoughts and feelings at the time



Likes and dislikes

``

Expression / Personality (sounds like you)



Date plus optional title for each entry



Actions from practice and performance




Great examples here: Link
day 1
Dear Diary, let me introduce myself. My name is James and my role in the production is a shark So far room 18 and some of room 5 and 6 so we got told what we were yes I'm a shark I thought to myself. I look at my script great “we love watching the fighting amongst the human’s some of the tribes on the waka are fierce towards each others whereas than us sharks”.

Day 2
I got in my line for the sharks it when in this order me Traylan, Camron ,Israel, liam,Tyler,Rory,Camden. I sometimes need to slow down my lines and sometimes  a bit louder but I think I'm loud enough.

Day 3

Today I had to start moving around with talking at the same time. but then I got told I had to
keep my head facing the crowd. So I did that and then they said it was perfect .

Day 4

I’m starting to be creeped out about going on stage and performing in front of a whole lot of everyone's parents well most of them.

Day 5 27/8/1014

Today we had our first time on the stage with an actual ordinance the other part of school and tonight we are performed.

Day 6 3/9/14

Today I, played Israel too. His line “I don’t know what they're fighting about but… at least there leaving us alone.

Day 7 4/10/14

Today was our last night performing on stage. I’m kind of sad, 1st no more lollies, 2nd no more big stage.

The butt shakers by the sharks 

No comments:

Post a Comment