Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Broken




This device (phone) is broken.


Write about a time you broke something!


OR




Imagine that you broke your device or phone and describe how it happened.



WALT use different sentence starters and lengths.


To do this, I will try to:
  • Start sentences with different words
  • Start sentences with capital letters
  • Use other punctuation (check the ladder)
  • Show my feelings
  • Use my senses to describe
  • Include strong verbs


BROKEN
I sprinted down a big long hall in the mall, clutching my Uncle’s new phone in my right hand and some birthday wrapper in my left. I had to get it to my Uncle's house for his birthday. I sprinted home. When I got there I opened the door and ran inside. I jumped on my bed and started wrapping up the new phone. When I had got to his house, I came in the gate, opened the door, then the other door and tripped up  on to the wooden hardwood floor. Ouch! I said and hop up rubbing my head but the cell phone had dropped and SMASH!!!! The cell phone had cracked. 
“Great gotta buy another one.

3 comments:

  1. I like the word clutching. Great job keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your work on your broken phone keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have put you where rubbing your head and the phone dropped. Lets hope you don,t do it again. Keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete