I am blogging this because I enjoyed writing this. I am proud of this because it is an interesting piece of writing. I especially like the start.
WALT choose words that give the reader a vivid picture in their head
Twinkly eyes which glint.
A little bit of devious
Like wearing jackets
Says hello to everybody.
trips over a lot
plays on motorbike (Not real)
Purpose: To Entertain
Text Type: Character Description
My Writing Goal: Use paragraphs accurately.
- Shows physical description
- Shows character traits and actions
- Organised into correct sentences and paragraphs - intro / physical / traits / actions / ending
- Strong nouns, verbs and adjectives
- Uses a good simile and can use other language features effectively
- Has an entertaining anecdote (little story that happened) about the character
Ethan’s blue eyes twinkle with a bit of deviousness. He wears jackets quite a lot.
When he walks around he will trip over and not cry. He is the Cutest of cute. He is a great friend when you are crying he will come and give you a big hug. He likes running around. He is generous because once he gave me a lollie. He comes to my cricket games and cheers me on.
He plays on his motor bike (not real) and likes trying to do wheelies. He does not watch where he is going and that leads to him falling over but still not crying. He likes saying “Hi” to everyone and gives a big smile.
My cousin is one of a kind. It’s fun to have a cousin like him.