Friday, June 05, 2015

week 7 The Ski Trip

I choose this because ... it was a hard task
WALT to make connections

The Ski Trip by Dave Armstrong

WALT make connections


My text to self connection
In the text it says they gotta fundraised
This reminds me of when we fundraised for school with chocolate

My text to text connection
In the text it says but it's still summer
This reminds me of Phineas and Ferb

My text to world connection
In the text it says they’ve cut my hours
This reminds me of my mums hour getting cut



It is the summer holidays, you are struggling for money and desperately need to buy new sports gear. You have lots of talents, but only a few can earn you money. Your task is to design a poster that will entice people to hire YOU as their employee.
poster 2.jpg


Success Criteria:
  • The poster is visually appealing
  • You have included a picture of you
  • You have included your name and the job you’re wanting to be hired for
  • You have a small description about why you would be the best at this job
  • The poster is created digitally or by hand
  • You have made a text to self connection

No comments:

Post a Comment