Monday, February 23, 2015

hoildays

I wait for our plane. Flight gate 4. Then it was called “Gate 4, plane to Auckland is boarding.” I ran to gate 4. When we hopped on the plane we got then we got lollies to protect your ears from the plane engines. My brother asked how much he was allowed the lady said could he could have all of them if he handed them all out to all the people on the plane. But … Nathan missed giving mum a lolly.

1 hour later

We landed in Auckland and we got picked up by Uncle Chris. We dropped by Carl's Jnr for dinner and then we went back to Uncle Chris’s house and then we went to bed.

The next day

We got up and played playstation 2 and then went shopping for a soccer ball for me. I got a chocolate bar and then went home.

A couple of days later

Yes! We’re going to go to Rainbows End. I thought to myself. When we went to Rainbows End, Nathan started to look a bit pale on the tenth ride. I really enjoyed Rainbows End.

No comments:

Post a Comment